The Bernreuter Emergency Loan Fund
A short-term emergency loan available to full- or part-time students at Penn State Hazleton.
- Borrower must be a full or part-time student at the Hazleton campus.
- Borrower must have a bona fide emergency.
- Loan must be re-paid within sixty (60) calendar days from the date of loan.
- Any student can have only one Bernreuter Emergency Loan in force at any time.
- All loans must be administered by the Student Aid Coordinator.
- For further information, contact Financial Aid at 570-450-3163.