Ready to find your fit at Penn State Hazleton? Our Admissions Office hosts a variety of events for prospective students and their families to learn more about the Penn State Hazleton experience. Sign up for a virtual admissions event, plan a personal virtual visit or schedule a group information session by registering below.
We look forward to meeting you!
Penn State has taken precautions against the spread of COVID-19 and will not be holding large-scale on campus events until further notice.
The Office of Admissions will remain open and is available for one-on-one personal virtual appointments. Prospective students and families can register for a personal virtual visit. Please contact us for additional information.
Virtual Spring Day Visit
Saturday, April 24 at 10 a.m.
Interested in finding out more about Penn State but not sure where to start? Tune in for our Virtual Spring Visit Day! Speak with Admissions staff about Penn State's 275+ majors and unique campus system, including how you can begin your journey at the Hazleton campus as part of the 2+2 program or spend all four years here. Learn about the financial aid process and ask current students what it's like to be a Penn Stater. We'll help you find your fit at Penn State Hazleton.
Registration is required, so sign up now to secure your spot!
Virtual Financial Aid Fridays
Financial aid can have a lot to do with your college decision, but that doesn't mean it has to be confusing. Meet with our student aid coordinator to discuss your financial aid package. Sessions are offered every Friday at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Reservations are required and these sessions tend to fill up quickly, so sign up today.
We're committed to making the transition to Penn State Hazleton as easy as possible for you. Our team is here to guide you through all the steps of the application process, including important dates and details.
Interested in taking a closer look at what we have to offer? Tune in to our upcoming virtual visits for information on transferring credits, academic programs, financial aid and more. We'll even evaluate your transcript.
Stop by our Transfer Student page to discover more about transferring to Penn State Hazleton.
Virtual Personal Visits
You have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with your admissions counselor directly from the comfort of your own home. Discover everything Penn State and Penn State Hazleton have to offer with topics ranging from academic programs to financial aid to getting involved. You and your family have questions and our team is here to help you every step of the way.
Live Virtual Tours
Take a live virtual tour of Penn State Hazleton with our student Lion Ambassadors. We'll guide you through an in-depth look into our 125-acre scenic campus from the comfort of your own home and answer your questions live - no walking shoes required.
Check out our newly renovated spaces like Loftstrom Library, home to the Maker Space, Career Closet, One Button Studio and more. You'll also see our academic buildings, physical education facilities, residence and dining halls, and other student resource hubs that make Penn State Hazleton unique. We're looking forward to seeing you!
We are pleased to offer limited on-campus visits each weekday and on select Saturdays.
Pre-registration is required, and participants must agree to follow all safety protocols as required by Penn State. All students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
We want to ensure you get the most out of your visit, so Penn State Hazleton has three types of visits for you to select from:
Admissions Overview & Campus Tour
The campus visit will include a short presentation and a campus tour. Upon request, student-athletes will be able to meet with an athletics representative, if available. Participants must agree to follow all safety protocols outlined in the Visit Requirements below, and students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Preparing for your campus visit
- When you arrive on campus: Please follow the signs to Lot D and park in or near the Visitor Parking spaces. Parking is free and a permit is not required. Go to Admissions Office in Schiavo Hall to check-in. This building is located by the lion shrine. Please plan to arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your scheduled visit.
- Canceling your visit: You may cancel or reschedule your visit online by clicking on the Edit my Registration button at the bottom of your confirmation email. If your event is within 24 hours, please call our office at 570-450-3142 to cancel or reschedule.
- You must complete a Campus Visit Acknowledgement form and bring it with you on the day of your visit. For registrants under the age of 18, the form must be signed by the parent/guardian who will accompany you.
- All visitors, students, and staff are required to wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose and to maintain social distancing while on campus. If you or anyone in your party are unable to wear a face mask, we are happy to accommodate you at a virtual visit.
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All guests must be listed on the registration form. No more than two guests may accompany the student.
- If you or anyone in your party becomes ill, you must call our office at 570-450-3142 to cancel your visit. We will be happy to reschedule it for a later date.
- Penn State may postpone or cancel your visit for any reason for the safety of our guests, students, and staff. You will be notified if your visit is canceled.