Study Abroad

Students at Penn State Hazleton can participate in the Penn State Education Abroad program and study in foreign countries for varying periods of time — a week, a summer, a semester, or a full year.

The objective is to offer our students a broader education than can be obtained through classroom experiences. To help foster this mindset, the University has developed a number of international minors that will guide interested students toward the achievement of their academic goals with a focus on the larger global community.

Contact Dr. Sherry Robinson via email at [email protected] or by phone at 570-450-3559 for more information.

Visit the Education Abroad web site