At Penn State Hazleton, We'll Meet You Where You Are
The partnership between Penn State Hazleton and Amazon Career Choice provides eligible Amazon employees with the opportunity to gain new skills on their path to career success by earning credits towards a bachelor's degree, associate degree, or certificate that best meets their strengths and goals.
Our flexible, high-quality programs are designed to open doors to career opportunities and further personal and professional development.
Together, we're committed to meeting you where you are on your educational journey.
- Tuition, books, and fees pre-paid by Amazon up to an annual maximum
- No limit to number of years employees can utilize benefit
- Degree programs designed to meet the needs of the current job market
- Student-focused faculty of experts who bring real-world experience into the classroom
- Access to helpful student resources, including career services like counseling, planning, and programming, and academic support services from peer, professional and faculty advisers
- Classes held in a small campus environment with all the resources and opportunities of a Big Ten University
Penn State Hazleton offers two- and four-year degrees in disciplines like computer science, information technology, business, project and supply chain management, and more.
Participating in Amazon Career Choice at Penn State Hazleton is easy:
- Fill out a form to be connected with a Penn State Hazleton Admissions counselor and start the Admissions process
- Request payment from Amazon Career Choice
- Once enrolled, visit Amazon Career Choice's website and submit a payment request for Penn State Hazleton and your chosen program
- The request will be sent to the school to confirm course level details, and either approve or deny the request
- If approved, Amazon pays the school directly