Counseling Services provides individual and group counseling, crisis intervention, and psychological evaluations for undergraduate students as well as prevention and consultation services for the campus community.
Summer update: The Counseling Center will remain open virtually until May 29th. It will be closed June 1 through July 6. As we are in unprecedented times, services will be assessed on a case by case basis to ensure each person gets their needs best served.
Please contact Dana Sukeena at 570-450-3027 or email her at [email protected]. Due to the current safety standards all communication will be via phone, email or zoom.
Additional online resources include:
• Penn State Crisis Line: 1-877-229-6400
• 24/7 Crisis Text Line: Text “LIONS” to 741741
• 24/7 Advice Nurse Line: 814-863-4463
• Northeast Crisis Services: 570-455-6385
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
To learn more about counseling services, browse the links on the left side of the page or call 570-450-3160 or 570-450-3027 to schedule a free consultation or appointment.