Counseling Services provides free individual and group counseling, crisis intervention, and psychological evaluations for undergraduate students as well as prevention and consultation services for the campus community.
Anyone in need of counseling services should make an appointment with campus counselor Dana Sukeena by clicking on the link below to schedule. Both in-person and remote counseling options are being offered at this time. Please indicate if you would like in person or remote. Sessions last 50 minutes.
Online Mental Health Screenings
General online mental health screenings are anonymous screenings on several areas of mental health, including depression, anxiety, academic distress, eating concerns, frustration level, family stress, and alcohol use.
Additional online resources include:
- Penn State Crisis Line: 1-877-229-6400
- 24/7 Crisis Text Line: Text “LIONS” to 741741
- 24/7 Advice Nurse Line: 814-863-4463
- Northeast Crisis Services: 570-455-6385
- National Alliance of Mental Illness helpline: 1-800-950-6264
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Dial 988)
To learn more about counseling services, browse the links on the left side of the page or call 570-450-3027 or 570-450-3160 to schedule a free consultation or appointment.
105 Health and Wellness Suite
Physical Education Building
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Evening counseling appointments available upon request)