Counseling Services provides free individual and group counseling, crisis intervention, and psychological evaluations for undergraduate students as well as prevention and consultation services for the campus community.
Anyone in need of counseling services should make an appointment with campus counselor Dana Sukeena at [email protected] or 570-450-3027. Both in-person and remote counseling options are being offered at this time. Sessions last 50 minutes. If attending an appointment in person, masking is required.
Additional online resources include:
• Penn State Crisis Line: 1-877-229-6400
• 24/7 Crisis Text Line: Text “LIONS” to 741741
• 24/7 Advice Nurse Line: 814-863-4463
• Northeast Crisis Services: 570-455-6385
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
To learn more about counseling services, browse the links on the left side of the page or call 570-450-3160 or 570-450-3027 to schedule a free consultation or appointment.