Counseling Services provides individual and group counseling, crisis intervention, and psychological evaluations for undergraduate students as well as prevention and consultation services for the campus community.
Anyone in need of counseling services should please contact Dana Sukeena at 570-450-3027 or email her at [email protected]. Due to the current safety standards all communication will be via phone, email or zoom.
Additional online resources include:
• Penn State Crisis Line: 1-877-229-6400
• 24/7 Crisis Text Line: Text “LIONS” to 741741
• 24/7 Advice Nurse Line: 814-863-4463
• Northeast Crisis Services: 570-455-6385
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
To learn more about counseling services, browse the links on the left side of the page or call 570-450-3160 or 570-450-3027 to schedule a free consultation or appointment.