Safety on our campuses and in our communities is everyone's responsibility. By recognizing and reporting behavior you believe to be a potential concern, you can help our community members get the assistance and services they might need.
Penn State's Behavioral Threat Management Team is committed to the safety and well-being of the University community.
It exists to:
- educate others to recognize risky or threatening behavior
- increase awareness of potential threats and how to report and respond to them
- identify trends that negatively affect the campus community
- manage all referred incidents and other processes related to threat analysis
Learn more about indicators, resources and FAQs at Penn State's Behavioral Threat Management website.
To report or share a concern, contact the Behavioral Threat Management Team at:
- 1-855-863-BTMT (2868)
- Fill out the Online Incident Report (remain anonymous)