The Teaching and Learning Resource Center (TLRC) is a partnership of faculty, staff and students who assist others to develop and grow through enriched academic opportunities. The TLRC is located in 203 Charles T. Butler Teaching and Learning Resource Center.
- To provide students with the means to maximize their learning experience.
- To provide academically talented students with the opportunity to expand their learning experience.
- To provide academically underprepared students the opportunity to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in the classroom.
- To provide resources that will enhance staff and faculty development.
The following services are offered free of charge to students:
- Peer tutoring for most courses
- A writing center for help with essays, research papers, resumes and internship applications
- Study groups
- Study skill instruction and enhancement
A wide variety of study-related workshops are offered, including time management, exam preparation, test anxiety and other important areas. Videos are also available on these topics or you may request an individual consultation.