Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Learn more about Penn State Hazleton

Penn State Students conversing in the Evelyn Graham Building

First-Year Students

First-year students are those who have earned high school diplomas or the equivalent. These applicants include high school graduates attending other colleges or universities who have attempted fewer than 18 semester hours.  Learn more »

Students working using a library computer

Transfer Students

Transfer applicants are those who have earned high school diplomas or the equivalent and who have attempted at least 18 semester credits at other regionally accredited colleges or universities before enrolling at Penn State.  Learn more »

Penn State professor speaking with an adult learner

Adult Learners

An adult learner can be 24 years of age or older, a veteran of the armed services, someone returning to school after four or more years of employment, homemaking, or other activity, or a person who assumes multiple adult roles.  Learn more » 

International students at Penn State Hazleton

International Students

More and more students from around the world are considering our campus an ideal location to begin their Penn State education and they are helping to make our campus community a truly global community!          Learn more »

Dual Enrollment students looking at the campus map

Dual Enrollment Students

Penn State Hazleton offers high school students the opportunity to take college courses on campus. This enables students to get the college experience and earn college credits while still in high school.                 Learn more »