- MyPlan is an interactive program that students can use to explore information about majors and careers. Students can take personality, interest, skill, and values assessments that provide helpful personal insights into choosing a major and/or an academic and career path.
- Penn State students can gain free access to all assessments and resource information available on this system
For step-by-step instructions on utilizing MyPlan.com please click on the MyPlan Guide below.
To learn more about MyPlan.com, or to obtain Penn State Hazleton’s unique license code, please contact the Career Services Office, Administration Building, Lower Level, or call 570-450-3194.
MyPlan Guide (PDF)
MyPlan Guide (Accessibility Version PDF)
Note: For New Student Orientation (NSO)
Prior to attending your NSO session, we are asking that all first-year students complete an online assessment program to compose a career profile using Myplan.com. All students, whether decided on a major or not, are required to complete the following assessment inventory prior to your NSO session.
Career Interest Inventory
When creating your profile, be sure to enter Penn State Hazleton's unique license code and check Share results with Career Advisor. Penn State Hazleton’ license code for the assessment is listed on the NSO letter you received, which will make these assessments available to you for FREE! Make sure you save your Username and Password; you may need this information for classes.
- Computer-assisted Career Exploration (SIGI3)
- Exploring Majors at Penn State
- Career Fair Information/Transportation
- Resume Review
- Job Search Strategies
- Career Services