Continuing Education and Outreach Programs
Penn State Hazleton Continuing Education serves southern Luzerne, Columbia and Carbon counties by offering a wide range of programs for learners of all ages at convenient times and locations.
Through our courses and programs, you can do the following:
- take the first step toward earning an associate or bachelor's degree by enrolling in a certificate program
- advance in the workplace by enhancing your skills and increasing your knowledge
- improve your employees skills by offering training in your workplace
- make new friends, develop a new interest, and improve sports skills through a summer youth camp
Whatever your interest or need, we offer a wide variety of options for just about everyone. We invite you to discover what other lifelong learners at Penn State Hazleton have discovered - "Learning never stops."
Practical Nursing Program
Students who graduate from the Practical Nursing program meet the educational requirements to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN)
Credit certificate may be used toward completion of a degree.
Industrial Maintenance Programs
Upon successful completion of the program, students will earn a certificate from the Pennsylvania State University College of Engineering.
Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree in Business
This well-rounded program focuses on the fundamental competencies that you need to grow in your current job, or take on new challenges.
- Continuing Education
- Credit Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Noncredit Certificate Programs
- Adult Programs
- Youth Programs
- Professional Development
- Course Schedule
- Practical Nursing
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree in Business
- About Us
- Request Information
- Contact Continuing Education
- Saturday Accelerated BS in Business Degree Program