LER 100 - Employment Relations (3 credits)
Introductory analysis of the employment relationship and of the interrelated interests of management, workers, unions, and the public.
LER 201 - Employment Relationship: Law and Policy (3 credits)
An examination of basic legal principles underlying the employment relationship and their social, political, and economic bases.
6 credits from the following:
- CRIMJ 482 - Seminar, Criminal Justice Agency Administration
- LER 136 - (WMNST) (DF) Race, Gender and Employment
- LER 434 - Collective Bargaining and Contract Administration
- LER 435 - Labor Relations in the Public Sector
- PSYCH 485 - Leadership in Work Settings (*required for degree)