Faculty Senate Lecture Committee Speakers Information
The purpose of the Faculty Senate Lecture Committee is to invite specialists from a wide variety of fields to share their experiences and professional insights with students and members of our community. The committee organizes various events throughout the fall and spring semesters. Navigate through this site to review past events, learn about our current schedule of speakers, and suggest future speakers. All lectures begin at 7:00 p.m. and are held in Kostos Room 1 or Graham Room 115.
Internationally acclaimed Russian scholar,
Dr. Sergei Horujy visited Penn State Hazleton in 2007.
- Mamoun Bader, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Carl Frankel, Assistant Professor of Biology
- Peter Froehlich, (Chair) Assistant Professor of English
- Christopher Goguen, Assistant Professor of Biology
- James Manis, Senior Instructor of English
- Justin Nordstrom, Assistant Professor of History
- Shane Ralston, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Sandra Smith, Instructor in English
- Daniel Vice, Instructor of Earth and Mineral Sciences
For questions about this website, upcoming lectures and programs, contact Peter Froehlich via email at email@example.com .