Academic Awards Ceremony
The Academic Awards Ceremony is an annual spring event coordinated by the Academic Affairs department in which students are commended for spectacular achievement and academic excellence at Penn State Hazleton. The campus also recognizes faculty and staff at this ceremony.
Faculty and Staff Award Nomination Forms
Please consider nominating outstanding faculty and staff for the following awards. The nomination form for each award describes the purpose of the award, the eligibility requirements and the nomination process. Nominations will be open beginning in February.
- Butler Technology and Teaching Award
- George T. Bobby Advising Award
- Outstanding Teaching Award for Part-time Faculty and Staff
- Penn State Hazleton Council Teaching Excellence Award
- Faculty Scholar Award
- Undergraduate Research Information